Water Division’s Activities:
- Preparation of a technical report and publication of a hydrogeologic and hydrochemical maps in a scale of 1:250,000, covering a study area 1.5oE and 1oN, and including a hydrogeological study to analyze rainfall data, surface flow directions in valleys and the surface areas of drainage basins.
- Hydrogeologic study that involves an inventory of wells, spatial description, stratigraphic sequences, and measurements of the well diameters, water table’s total depth, amount of discharges, and physical properties of water.
- Chemical analysis of well water samples, determination of their quality for their different uses, and locations of areas for potential water sourcing.
- Creation of a hydrogeological and hydrochemical map of Shuwayhitiyah Quadrangle.
- Creation of a hydrogeological and hydrochemical map of Thaniyat Turaif Quadrangle.